Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Thrift Swap


Good Morning or Mid morning should I say 
Tending to a sick lil guy today but wanted to pop
 in and tell you about a cool idea I wanted to try

You know I love anything and everything vintage, junk, antiques and thrift finds
 and a lot of you do too so I thought how cool would it be to try and do a thrift swap! I have participated in a mug swap before so why not a thrift swap
No rules really just be sure if you sign up you participate and don't leave the other person hanging so to speak
Can be anything like, vintage retro postcards, aprons, tea towels, doilies,
books and jewelry 
whatever you'd like to send, big or small its up to you

To participate leave me a comment with your email or
just email me at m.chphotography@hotmail.com with our information

I will collect names and such till friday then I will mail you your persons info
and you can have at it!!

Have fun!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by