Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Vintage Tea Towel Pillow


Howdy TGIF 
Happy Friday to you
Thought I'd share a another Vintage Tea Towel Pillow I recently made
If you know me you know I love vintage linens, especially Tea Towels
and sheets, I am in love with the vintage Calendar Tea Towels
I have had my eyes on 1978 ones for awhile and I finally came across this Owl one and I had to have it, I love anything owl

I decided to make this into a pillow, had many other ideas of what to do with it
but loved this idea, I decided to cut the tea towel in half and sew the halves together simple as that. I will have to share a tutorial soon
These would make awesome birthday and Christmas gifts
hmm think I might work on these for this years gifts


I am going to also be adding some of these to my shop
if you have specific year requests let me know

The other pillow shown in the photos is a Rooster Tea Towel Pillow 
I made recently and is listed in my shop
It also has a different design on the back perfect for flipping sides
to add a different look 


The owls are on one side and the year calendar is on the other
flip to either side to mix it up some




In other news I have a fun idea to share on monday
 can't wait to share 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by