Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tis almost time


Check out these Christmas goodies I just added to my Etsy shop
How cute would these be added to your table setting this year, or a great gift for a co worker or hostess at a holiday party
Check out the listing here

I have a couple more things to I mean well a ton to add 
I have purged a lot of stuff., reduced a lot of collections.
Some stuff I have consigned some I have donated, and some are waiting patiently to be added to my Etsy shop.





These Vintage napkins are awesome, add some vintage charm
to your holiday decor this year
Check them out here 



This lil guy is one of my favorite things this year
Kind of reminds me of my parents., they don't like to decorate or even put up
a Christmas tree. This is so them! haha
hmm maybe I should have kept it for them

This pillow would be perfect for that good ol' scrooge in your life 
Check out the listing here


And last but not least don't forget about my personalized name pillowcases
They are great stocking stuffers 
Unique gift for those tough ones on your list that have everything
Check out the listing for those here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by