Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Downtown Date Night


TGIF - Yippee it's the weekend
Finally sharing some photos from our Downtown Date Night
It's been a long time we've been both kidless 
My parents were nice enough to forgo their saturday afternoon and watch them
we decided to check out the Wilmington Wine & Beer Walk
Found out about it online at http://www.coolwilmington.com

I thought it would be cool to hang out and explore downtown
and find some really neat places that we normally wouldn't go in
And it was just that, We found some cool restaurants and bars
and the in betweens some neat shops, met some interesting people
The beginning and the middle of the date were great the end not so good and we'll just leave it at that...lol 


cool lil alley with an outdoor bar, next to a restaurant



Hey look it's our alley, My last name is Henderson in case you didn't know :)




view from Level 5 one of my favorite places that we got to check out
Great little hidden roof top bar with an awesome view 



Great view gorgeous skys 




Took this thru the chain length fence 
Great place to view downtown from all directions



The alleyways are my favorite 



The key fence I always have to grab a photo of it
My brother showed it to us before we moved here.


** THANKS FOR STOPPING BY WAITING TILL MONDAY TO PICK THE WINNER FOR THE TEA TOWEL :) HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND




3 comments:

  1. What is the story behind the keys? | Amanda in Montana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amanda I am not sure, I want to look into it. The whole fence is covered in keys

      Delete
  2. I would love to know what you find out. I know there is one in Paris with locks instead of keys....!
    Have a nice day, Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by