Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Soaking It Up




 We are busy here soaking up the last days of summer down herr in da south
Enjoying the garden goodies still going strong,
 The beautiful flowers that are still blooming 
 Not really looking forward to fall 
Okay maybe a tiny tiny bit, ready for some jeans n sweaters
But I just can't get in to decorating or thinking about Halloween, Turkey Day 
and the eek Xmas... yet ugh

Speaking of good weather 
I hit up a couple yard sales in my neighborhood this weekend via my bike
got to sip my tea and hunt for treasures
My little basket was filled to the brim.,
 got a few new things to put in my shop that I am excited to share
I actually have a lot to share, plus a little giveaway coming up





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by