Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Maryland Love


Happy Monday Friends
Had a low key weekend over here due to a sick lil boy with temp of 105
eek that was not fun, he's feeling much better 
Trying to knock some things off my to do list this week
including finish school shopping, (just clothes shopping left really)

In other news I have two things to share today, 
first up is this cool pillow I made for my shop
Just had to make a Maryland version of my North Carolina LOVE pillow
You know since Maryland is my home state
It's for sale for $22 in my shop here  

The other news I have is I am excited to announce that I am part of a great Blog-anniversary giveaway on my friend Mel's blog 
Head over to her blog and be sure to enter 




Love the mix of patterns and the pop of colors
These make great housewarming gifts 

I am thinking of making some more of these and taking state requests
email me if you are interested I would love to work with you




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by