Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

A little Goal setting


Just popping in to say hi :)
Wow I can't believe it's July already where did June go
Sitting here reflecting a little over my daily cup ol pomegranate green tea
I have set some goals for myself, times a wasting 
I feel as thou I spend days worrying or pondering what to do next 
So I've decided to make some changes set aside goal planning
created a summer list and am set of to conquer the pesky nagging list of things
that I am dreading doing, along with keeping the hubby on schedule with his
set of goals (he's created) 

This way I can slow down and whew... stop worrying about what I need to get done and what I want to get done
and just do it 


These are just some random photos of my favorite shelf today




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by