Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

PUMPKIN PICKING TIME






I kind of like the wardy ones




Some of our pumpkin choices




We hit up the Pumpkin Patch this past weekend
The weather was sunny but a little chilly, glad we did it then
and not this weekend. I just heard we are supposed to get SNOW!!
Crazy! I am not ready for that. Poor Baby D missed picking out the pumpkin
the bumpy patch put him to sleep.
We finished decorating our pumpkins this week, better late than never.
We painted some & carved our big one. I painted a silly face on mine.
Maddie painted hers and Dalton's multi colors..
She even painted her white one black...to funny
I loved painting ours and wish I could have gotten more pumpkins
so we could paint them. Like Meg did, Did you see her post on
her pumpkins ? Check it out here.
Speaking of her I love her blog, I would love to meet her.
Wish I could go to her craft weekend., just don't think I could leave the
kiddies for a whole weekend. But am definatly putting that on my bucket list..lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by