Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

On a roll




What a cool piece
Wouldn't this be awesome framed




Love the Cherry detail on this
Cool gift for a baker that has everything







Love this necklace


Would be a beautiful piece to wear with your
favorite summer dress of even a cute fall sweater


Would be cute to serve in or hang on the wall


Shabby Daffodil Lamp
Perfect for your nightstand or desk


Been on a roll added a bunch of things to my
Etsy shop this weekend. Check out my shop
here and click on the link under each photo for more
photos and info on the item.

A ton more to share from this weekend
a little behind on my postings but I have good excuses
lol...  Alot going on I can't believe it's September
already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by