Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Dogfish







Finally here are a few photos from our Sunday date
Tom and got a babysitter yay!!
With it being Labor day we weren't sure where to go
because of traffic & people.
But we ended up going to Rehoboth and having a yummy lunch at
Dogfish and hitting up some shops. I had dogfish tacos with a spicy dressing and black beans over rice yum!
I was kind of nervous about the whole dogfish thing. But it
was so good. Apparently Dogfish is a shark.
Tom had a huge burger which he could hardly open his mouth
big enough to eat it, it came with tasty homemade fries.
Then on our way home we stopped at a Dairy Farm that makes their own ice cream on route 9. The parking lot was packed.
The silo with ice cream cone caught my attention.
I know we waited 20 minutes for our ice cream but it was worth the wait.
I had Choco Chip Cookie Dough and Tom Black Raspberry.
Check out their flavors in the photo above.
I want to try the Strawberry Cheesecake.
It was thick, and tasted so good. I savored it all the way home.



1 comment:

  1. So is the Dogfish Head brewery in your town too or is this just a little cafe/restaurant? Sounds like you guys had the perfect date night! Gotta love 'em (:

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by