Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sale




For Sale:
This repurposed pair of Vintage owls
painted a bright orange
I was going to use them in babys nursery but changed my mind.
They are now for sale in my Etsy shop. Check out the listing here
Super cute gift for the owl collector
or would be cute in a playroom or childs room.
I'll have to show you pictures of what I ended up using instead.



Also for sale is this teal damask phone case
I bought it off of Etsy awhile ago and hardly used it.
And now I have a new phone and it doesn't fit.
It has a pocket on the front perfect for credit cards or your license.
Email me if you are interested.
Asking $5
Just realized I didn't get the measurements.
 I will add them to this post later :( sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by