Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Trista Hudzik Reynolds Pottery





As I mentioned before, I love handmade items.
Thought I'd share a few pieces of my friend
 Trista's awesome pottery
she finally  just opened an Etsy shop
So many cool pieces, and I love the beachy
teals & blues of course.
But the earth tones are great too.
I think my favorite is this teal colored salad bowl 
and the blue & green tea bowl
My birthday is coming up putting those two on my list

She has a cute little pottery place in downtown Beaufort, NC where my brother lives.
I posted a picture of her shop in this post.
I must check out her shop next time I am in town.
But if you past thru you must stop in and see he

Check it out her shop here
And read Trista's blog here
She also has a new website




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by