Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Baby Planning & Nesting






So my wheels are already turning on the nursery for baby #2
I have decided I want to use the colors, aqua & orange
whether it's a boy or a girl.
And I don't want to do too themey but want to use owls
So far I have bought an Owl ABC print (in aqua blue )off of Etsy.
And a vinyl cling of two owls one orange & one aqua

In process of working on Maddie's big girl room.
We want to switch her from the crib to a big girl bed.
Thanks goodness she loves the crib and hasn't tried to
escape yet. But now nervous how the new bed thing is going to go.
We  bought a twin bed awhile ago and want to repaint it.
Right now it's hot pink, and I want to paint it a
Robin's egg blue. Her walls are Coral now.
And her room is done in a fish/mermaid like theme.

Big hold up is getting the bed redone  I am ready to get started.
Anyway here are a few things
I am crushing on off of Etsy.

I am loving the Moda owl fabric.
I definatly want to get a quilt
This quilt is my #1 favorite of mine.
You can get this in a quilt kit.
I have been wanting to try and make a quilt
but I feel extremely intimidated.

Like the color scheme of this quilt


Love this pillow



Owl Print comes in blue or orange



Would love this print in Orange & Aqua 
Have to pick out a name first  
Number #2 quilt choice
a little busy but I love the colors

Quilt option maybe for a girl ?


I went back and added the Etsy links :)

1 comment:

  1. I love them all! You have a tough decision ahead of you. Could you reveal your sources for the images? Specifically, the pillow and the artwork? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by