Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Wishing


I'm Back!

Wishing I was still there  :(
We returned home from Rodanthe saturday evening.
Was glad to have sunday to recoop and get back on schedule.
And tackle the piles of laundry.

We had an awesome time, it was just nice to spend time together as a family.
Even thou we all had our moments as expected in a house full of people and four kids on different schedules.
I loved our house this year. It had a huge yard and a great pool. The kitchen was huge, whole 3rd floor had a nice open floor plan.
More pictures to come.
And lots of new items to be added to my shop soon.

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to go! Is it as wonderful as it seems?
    Glad you had a great vacation.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by