Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Etsy shop: LuLu Sparkles







Wanted to do this post on friday but last week was crazy.
Maddie still has had a cold (?) keeping us all up at night.
Dr's office says it's just a cold, but I am thinking allergies.
They said to give her Robtussin DM or Delsom.
Neither is working she wakes up coughing around 1 or 2 a.m. I give her more cough syrup and eventually she stops coughing. I can't sleep cause even thou
she doesn't always wake up it sounds like she's choking sometimes..

Anyway in other news I got this awesome necklace
from a favorite Etsy shop of mine LuLu Sparkles.
Check out her shop she is so talented and has unique one of kind items.
I love the photographs of her items the backgrounds are so cool.
And check out her packaging. It's all in the details like the vintage photograph with a written thank you on the back. And the cute little bobbi pin.
Here are a couple of other items I am crushing on right now in her shop.

  

1 comment:

  1. thanks darlin'
    your fab photos make my jewels look great!
    so nice to hear someone notices & appreciates my packaging too.
    happy week!
    *hope your little gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by