Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Weed bouquets









Happy Friday!
It's been a crazy week so ready for the weekend.
Sharing some pics of my weed bouquet maker.
She was so into pulling those weeds. She worked her little butt off trying to get everyone she could.
I took her yesterday to check out her new Daycare center and she had a ball she loved it.
Made me feel so good. I think this is going to be great for her.
It will be sad to leave her home daycare which has been fine.
But I think it's time for something else, something more.
To have more interaction with kids her age, structured learning
 Last night she started with a little summer cold., and has been in a grumpy mood
up coughing and sneezing.. poor baby

Check my Hydrangeas! Sorry I am so proud, it's the one plant that I haven't managed to kill yet.
This years blooms are a mixture of pink & blue. Last years were mostly just blue.
I have noticed a ton of baby praying matis they are everywhere I think that's a good thing.
Except when they get on my butterfly bush and sniper the butterflies..

Planning on another giveaway for my 200th post.
stay tuned


1 comment:

  1. Your little weed picker is adorable! I loved that age. I love 4 too, it goes so fast.
    Beautiful hydrageas, one of my favorites, good job keeping them alive!
    Londen

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by