Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FAMILY AFFAIR







My favorite. Thinking I want a canvas of this one.

These were taken by my friend Maggie of Doodlebeans Photography
I have been wanting to get some good family shots on a beach 
Thought about trying to get some with the tripod and the remote. Yeah not a good idea.
Maggie takes great photos, and did exactly what I wanted.
I couldn't have been more happy with them.
Check out my teal & yellow combo, what do you think?
I had also picked out white & khaki, Yellow & gray outfits.
So Miss Maggie wouldn't accept any money from me.
I was going to sneak a check to her in the mail but
I am thinking about getting her a gift of some sort.
Like a cute business card holder & camera strap, lens bag, B&H gift card,
or a gift card to a local restaurant.
Or should I just write her a check ?
Help! Got any ideas ?



 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful portraits!!! Because Maggie wouldn't accept any money a thank you gift is a lovely idea and the ideas you have are super good.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by