Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NC Dream Houses

My DREAM house!!!  Love the color the style. The Porch ! etc. etc...
This house is awesome, on a corner lot. Has white picket fence. A mother in law suite.
Which would be awesome for house guests. (The kind that don't stay for 6 months or longer) ha,ha
Sorry! Rude.

ooh luv the built ins ~ I'd put my pottery & my twilight books here.. ha ha
Another Cute house (love the color) 3 acres Beaufort, NC
5 bedrooms

Sideyard water access, Wouldn't this be awesome to launch your kayak or canoe.

This house located in outskirts of Edenton, NC
Partially redone but still has all of the original fireplaces.
Love the porch and the columns.

It's okay to dream right ! Maybe one day.
I also keep a notebook with clips from magazines of stuff
I like cabinets, lighting fixtures, paint colors, built ins etc.

Thanks for letting me ramble about my dream houses.
I have a couple local houses to show you tomorrow

Happy St. Patricks Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for deciding to follow my blog! :) Your pictures are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by