Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Vintage Tea Towel Pillow






I have been dying to show you some of my Xmas craft projects, however most of them are for people that read this. So I'll have wait until after Christmas. I did find one that I'm able to share of a vintage tea towel (yard sale find) that I made into a pillow. The tea towl is of the New England states. I love the Red & Yellow together. The backing is yellow polka dot fabric. I love making pillows out of tea towels, weird I know.
I have slowly been making and picking things to add to my Etsy shop (which I hope to open after Christmas) so stay tuned for that. This pillow I actually just sold to a coworker so I am thrilled!! They wanted it to give as a Xmas present.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by