Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pirate Invasion Beaufort



Pirates!!





Portable VHS old as the hills borrowed from a friend = Lifesaver
Made the last hour of the 7 1/2 hour bareable
Thought I'd share a few pictures from our visit to Beaufort to see Mason Wade (my new nephew) It just so happened to be Pirate Invasion weekend in Beaufort. We arrived in Beaufort around 1130am after leaving home at 3am. And after lunch we decided to ride thru town and check out the Pirate stuff. We rode thru just as the pirate ship was in the harbor shooting iff cannon balls. Or make pretend cannon balls I should say. Apparently Beaufort is Blackbeard the Pirate's home town check out this site for more info:
http://www.blackbeardthepirate.com/ Pretty cool isn't it. The locals really get into the whole Pirate thing. I shouldn't say anything if I lived there I probably would too. Arr...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by