Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

2014




Howdy there, Saying Hello & Welcome 2014
Oh how I have missed blogging, it's become my journal, my outlet
Thou it seems lately I dropped everything I was doing and left town so to speak
I am back to work full time and have adjusted to my new schedule and
 got my work groove back. Yippee..

And Like everyone I have made a few goals for my myself
I won't bore you too much with the details but #1 on my list is too be more
intentional, In everything I do. Love intentionally, Think intentionally,
Taking more time to slow down and think about what I am doing, saying, how I am acting...


Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - 
and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.

I  also have lots of goals for my shop more like missions...hee hee
I want to update, refocus be more creative
And showcase my items in a different way



Let's bring it 2014 





psst... these photos have nothing to do with my post just some fun shots 


1 comment:

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by