Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Batter up


Here are a few more photos from this past weekend
Grandma & Pop Pop brought this cool T Ball Set for the kids
and they loved it, Our T Ball Time was cut short
 as it was full of melt downs for both kids, 
can't blame them they were both beat after a long day of exploring

Looking back at these photos makes my heart happy
so glad the kids get to spend time with their grandparents
I grew up with mine right across the street and went over their house 
almost everyday. Glad my kiddos will at least have one set of grandparents in the same state now. 





This lil guy was all smiles until it wasn't his turn


See what I am talking about


Can't believe this big boy will be 2 tomorrow!!!
Here he is with his Mum as he calls her


My girl did a pretty good job 


Love me some chubby feet in flip flops 


Grandma Henderson showing Maddie how it's done


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by