Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wine Weekend Bloopers



Okay beware today's post is a little comic relief for you
I hope I don't offend anyone but I had too post
 these they were to good not to share 

I always find a couple shots that crack me up, either I snapped at the perfect time or I was there at the perfect moment and had to shoot it
or someone just plain ole got photo bombed

These are all just for fun

Enjoy!!


Rock on my friends
These two were a trip on the dance floor



Ooh Hello


Oops I did it again...



I call this one Beer, Bubbles & Hair Knuckles 



Back that thing up 


Mouth Stuffing Yum


Taste Testing for Old Navy 


I think she didn't like the beer ?? 
total Photo bomb




Oh My


hmm by the end of the night you know you've had enough when 
you start wearing the wine ribbons around your neck 


I like to call this one "Shake it Ole Baby" or Maybe Twist n Shout


hmm Elton John's Sister ??




Hello Tonsils...


 Caption: Here it is baby...

Or I got moves like Jagger ??


Saved the best for last I like to call this one
Saturday Night Rump Fever !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by