Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New Sew Vintage Items


Thought I would take a break from my Wine Photos
and show you some new Handmade & Vintage items that have
made it into my shop

Welcome visitors from Etsy Cottage Style 
Super stoked to be the featured Member of the month
Thanks!!

First up a Jewelry or Hair Assessories Holder that was just purchased this a.m.
But I had to show you anyway, it's one of my favorites  
Loving the black with the punch of bright pink

Another new edition to my shop are these Distressed Wooden Beach Signs
Love the yellow and the aqua together
Part of the lyrics from one of my favorite Bob Marley Songs
Perfect wall hanging for a Beach House or a Sun Porch







How awesome is this Pink Planter, How pretty would this be with a succulent hanging out of it, or use it to store makeup brushes on your vanity




Sweetest little unique bottle with two lil hands


Great Brass Flower on a Branch Piece
Perfect for holding a votive or jewelry on your dresser



Unique Little Shabby chic Tea cup 
Perfect lil cup for holding earrings on your vanity
or favorite herb on you window sill


Check out the link for my shop on my right side bar 
Thanks for visiting my blog & my shop






1 comment:

  1. Hi Christy, Love all the treasures you share here for your etsy shop. So nice to meet you and visit your blog. Congratulations on the Etsy Cottage Style Feature.
    I am a new follower.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by