Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

More Gift Ideas



Happy Monday!
Wanted to share a few more Mothers day gift ideas
From some of my favorite shops

I personally just want a day of relaxation and spending family time together 
with no fights or rushing to get somewhere... ahhh
or maybe a day of yard-saleing or flea marketing by myself  




Love this chunky silver Initial bracelet
From Lisa Leonard Jewelry
She's has lots of great pieces check out her website here 




Saw this cool cutting board on Etsy 
from the store Wood Ink
Pretty cool little gift, Lots of different designs to choose from

Another idea is an Etsy gift card let Mom pick out her own goodies


Another Great gift idea are these Tervis Tumbler Water Bottles
I want one of these myself, I use my 24oz everyday
They never sweat, and have an awesome lifetime warranty




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by