Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Choco Hazelnut Thumbprint Cookies



Thought I'd share a cool recipe today
 I found for Chocolate Hazelnut Thumbprints
I made these for my Step Mom for Mother's Day
Simple & Easy to make, my favorite kind of recipe lol



Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup chopped dark chocolate or mini choc chips (I used the mini chips)
1/4 cup Nutella

Preheat oven to 350' 
Line 2 cookie sheets w/parchment paper, set aside

Beat butter w/mixer on medium speed for 30 sec
Add Brown Sugar & beat until combined

Beat in Egg yolk,vanilla, and salt
Beat in flour on low speed until dough comes together
(may be crumbly at first) Stir in choco chips

Shape dough into 24 11/4 in balls
Arrange 2in apart on cookie sheets

Use your thumb to make indents in each ball
Fill each with 1/2 tsp of Nutella

Bake 10min or until edges are lightly browned
Remove and let cool



1 comment:

  1. Yum thanks for posting these. I've got some Nutella that needs to be used. Now I know what I will be doing this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by