Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Closet Full Of Jewels


A little DIY post today
Had fun making this jewelry holder
I had this huge weathered frame that I painted turquoise some time ago
just laying around waiting for a project
perfect for this, a little chicken wire and frame and some hooks
and bam there she is


I love being able to see everything instead of 
having it hid in a drawer all bunched up

A few of my necklaces shown are
and some vintage finds and hand me downs




I hung mine in my closet so when you pick out
an outfit you can find/plan for matching accessories 



I even hung a few bracelets on there


Here she hangs in my closet
thank goodness I cropped out the mess on the floor



You could have your own if you wanted check it out here
This beauty is listed in my Etsy shop
check it out here





2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing at the Ginger Jamboree! I actually featured you this week...come grab a button! http://www.homemadeginger.com/2012/12/ginger-jamboree-link-party-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by