Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cyber Monday


Sorry it's been quiet here on the blog
we have had company two weekends straight Yay!
It's so nice to have company. We were lucky enough to have
friends one weekend and my parents for the other and for Thanksgiving :)

Hope everyone had a great turkey day
We spent our first Thanksgiving in our New Home, in Our New State with family
Yay! the best way to spend it, I couldn't think of a better way
I will share some more on that later.




Adding lots of goodies to my shop tonight
be sure to check it out here 

I have decided to part with some special
stuff :( some of my yellow pottery collection
a few tablecloths :( and some cool bottles
It's time to downsize and simplify some
and I know my treasures will go to a good home
right. Not all are mine alot of new and old finds.



Cool Vintage Mug, how cute is this lil guy



A vintage baking powder bottle, don't ya love the rainbowy glow to it, it has when the light hits it.




This guy is one of my favorites I used it to hold Sea Glass




Cute Vintage Childs bowl


Loving this trio, Perfect for a sunny window sill



Vintage 1920-30's paper doll framed


One of my newest creations, made out of Chicken wire and a vintage frame 
Display your jewels where they are easier to see this cool jewelry holder





Vintage McCoy flower pot 
One of my favorites



Whew sorry for the photo bomb...
Have fun shopping online tomorrow
Be sure to stop by and check out my Etsy shop here
Enter Code "cyber10" for 10%



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by