Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Thirty Something








These are the sweet shoes she made Dalton for Christmas Great material, soft leather bottoms



These are the cute shoes, 
I just purchased for a baby gift.
Aren't they adorable!!
So comfy looking


And how awesome is this flower pin, use it on your favorite handbag, sweater  etc.
or attached a ribbon and hang it. I have mine hanging. I love the detail on it


Happy Friday!
We are still trying to overcome sickness around these parts. Baby Dalton has RSV and another ear infection
To help knock out the ear infection,
 they put him on Rocefin shots
one shot each day for 3 days. Oh what fun!
It's been a long week I am looking forward to overcoming this and moving forward.

I did want to pop in today and introduce you to my sister in law's New Etsy shop
She has the cutest baby shoes, Banners and other misc goodies. Visit daily as she's just opened shop and adding stuff to it all the time.
Check it her shop  here 
Also stop by her blog here


2 comments:

  1. I love this yo! Thanks for the shout out!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those baby shoes are so are sweet! I hope yall have a healthy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by