Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Details

Beach access area for our house
This year we stayed in Southern Shores which was a little different than Rodanthe. I liked being close to activities Restaurants & things to do.

Testing out the pool temp
Look at those tan lil feet

Playing miniture golf with daddy or Miner Golf as she calls it

Enjoying pool time with Daddy


Love this sky, view of our top deck

Collecting Beach flowers along the path we travelled to get to the beach access


Shark's tooth




Rays at the aquarium


Lil Sand crab Maddie loved chasing them

My shell stash love the deep purples



Thought I'd share a few vacation photos, I love the unexpected detail shots I found on my camera.  Some that are just pretty, some that are simple shots but still are treasured memories from our vacation. Such as the one of those cute hands holding a flower and the shot of her and daddy's feet learning
to play miniature golf. Remember the little things when taking photos, might not seem like much now but one day you'll look but and remember that moment
that event, that place, that thing...


2 comments:

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by