Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fashion Show






Stella & Dot jewels



Chef Hallock and Sara Foster author of the Southern Kitchen Cookbook

So cute love the ruffle bloomers


One of my favorites outfits from the show

 


Few photos from the Fashionable Wine Luncheon
Held at one of  my favorite places Amos Mosquito's in Atlantic Beach, NC

 

Guest Chef: Sara Foster
Local Chef: Hallock Howard

Fashions by: Flemings clothing, The Golden Gull, Jame's, Lynette's Two,
Stella & Dot, Tassels


Wish I could have seen more of the show, but I had to run to another event.
The children part of the show was adorable.
I got to take a few shots of the little models playing outside
I love the outfits from Flemings! So many cute outfits.
 You must check out their website.
So fun, you can pick your own fabric combinations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by