Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

FRIDAY FAVORITES (Nesting Version)


Thought I'd share a few things in my nesting folder I've bookmarked
A thousand thoughts running thru my head as I try
to prepare for baby boy.
I felt so prepared with Maddie this time I feel like a basket case.
Realized last night I need some little stuff like burp cloths, bibs, bottles
Everything I had saved of Maddie's is pink & girly.
We are still deciding on names
My top#1 is Jackson Perry
#2 is Dalton Perry
We'll see.. gotta make a decision soon

I am need of a new diaper bag
I came across this one from here, I like the idea of a long strap
I can where like a messenger bag.
Need a bag that will have storage for 2



Loving this wall cling from here
Thinking about it in orange


So cute! From here




Must get one of these for his first photo shoot.
ooh with a matching hat. From here.

 
Also thinking about one of these

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by