Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Assignment


I love Pioneer Woman her cookbook is great, I love looking at her photographs
I would love to stay on her ranch. 
And I can't wait to get my hands on her new book
about her love story. If your not familar with Pioneer Woman you must check out her site. Her recipes are great & I love that she includes photos of the
step by step instructions. Dying to make her cinnamon rolls.

I entered this photo for Pioneer Woman's 
Photography Love Assignment on Flickr.
Check out the entries here.
This is one of my favorites., My Sister in laws belly
with her and my brothers hands making a heart.
I have to say my favorite part is the belly button.
Love how it looks like a smile... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by