Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Homemade gifts








Thought I'd share some photos of
my handmade gifts from this year.
I made each nephew & niece a pillow
with their name on it. I even made Maddie one.
They turned out okay, think next time I will use a thicker white fabric for the name portion.
As the fabric I used was a little thin.
I bought the pattern from Crystal
She has a "What's in a name pillow pattern in her Etsy shop. You can find it here
Great pattern easy to read instructions.
Check it out!

I love handmade ! And I love receiving handmade
gifts something about the person taking time & creating something especially for
you means so much to me.
My brother made me a handmade gift this
I'll have to share soon.

2 comments:

  1. your pillows turned out great!!
    happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are too cute! I like the thin white fabric, looks like velum. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by