Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

For Sale



Inside has 5 pockets for lens & flash and a deep opening in the middle for your camera body or lens.
Large pocket on outside perfect for your SD,CF Cards, Extra Batteries, Manuel etc.



For Sale:
Cute Camera "shoot" Bag
Since I have added a Shootsac & a JoTotes bag
to my camera equipment stash.
I need to get rid of some things.
One is my Kristine bag by Tracy Joy Bags.
Simple cloth bag, pretty sturdy. Plenty of room.
Brown with black shoulder strap. Not good for carrying all of your equipment but perfect to store a
couple lens & flash while shooting. Basically a cheaper version of the Shootsac.  The Bag hugs your body and is comfortable to wear even loaded.
Would even be good for the Mamarazzi to store diapers and your camera.
I am asking $35 including the matching camera strap cover. Email me at m.chphotography@hotmail.com
if your interested.
Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by