Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Best Buds

Whoa Mase I think we are hung up on something



Such a sweetie


This pictures reminds me of the picture below of my brother
 and I when we were little. 
Maddie and I have the same hair cut...lol 


My brother and I  circa 1980 something

Cute Cousins

Everyone just relaxin - My step mom , other brother Puggy and Linds

We had a great visit with my brother and his family.
I loved watching Maddie and Mason play. Too funny!
I hope they're become great friends
We got to have crabs one last time and some yummy
DQ blizzard ice cream cake.
We did hit a flea market and some antique stores.
I was so excited to give him his present. Tom and I found a Natty Boh
(aka National Bohieman) which is a local Baltimore MD beer
wooden beer box in an antique store and I had to get it for him.
He's a big Natty Boh fan. I had never seen one before so it was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by