Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Pirate Pops & a few more

PIRATE POPS
I think it's a fitting look for him,
Maybe he could be in Pirates of the Caribbean #4

Lindsey had the kids Mason & Maddie paint their hands and
 make handprints on a flower pot. It turned out so cute. I'll have to post a picture of the finished product
Blurry shot but the love the colors
Mason sporting his #1 shirt I made him

That's the last of my pictures from the birthday weekend!
We had another weekend of being sick.
I had terrible Sinus headaches and coughing fits.
So looking forward to being done with this junk..
Maddie did catch up on her rest. As this weekend we laid low.
Saturday we hung around visited the goat & their new babies that live down the street from us. Sunday we hung out with our friend and his little boy.
Him & Maddie played & we had burgers on the grill and enjoyed some of our wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by