Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Projects & Pigtails

2 droopy pigtails.. I am the worst hair dresser ever.
She'll hate me one day because of this.
But hey she likes it now.. She loves looking at herself in the mirror



Yesterday when I picked Maddie up from
Daycare her bin was full of these goodies!!
How cute is that., July is Space month at daycare.
I love the art projects she made.
I have so been looking forward to getting them.
I am so happy with our Daycare choice (thanks Dorothy)
I love all of their programs and activities, the teachers the director
Maddie is happy too!
But I am not going to lie we have had a couple days where i have lost it in the parking lot. A flood of tears after watching her chase after me and pull on my pants as I tried to get out the door.. eek.
 But even on the bad days she's just pouts she doesn't cry.
That does make it a litte easier.



2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Christy - it will get better -
    although it is the hardest thing to get through!!!
    love that you photographed her art work
    there will be so much more in the next few years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I never liked it when the little kids I babysit do that as there parents leave. It makes me so sad for them that they are so upset... and I feel like there is nothing I can do. However, being on the side that the kid stays with after those pouts, it only last a little bit and then they get distracted.

    Just savor these times where she can't get enough of you, you'll need to pull them out around age 13 or 14... haha.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by