Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Toot, Toot



Excuse me while I toot my own horn, but it's only cause I am excited!
Three of my photos I took of the town of Easton were accepted by the Historical Society
 here and will be in their brochures & in their permanent collection.
They have also asked for photos of specific attractions. Working on those today. 
Also a couple months ago some of my photos from the Beaufort Food & and Wine Weekend
were featured in Metro Magazine in Raliegh ! How cool is that!
I feel so honored to have my name mentioned for my photography.
Especially since photography is something that I feel very passionate about and enjoy!
Trying to get my hands on everything involving photography that I can. For the experience.
I just this week booked 2 weddings for this summer, one of which her original photographer fell thru last minute. Her wedding is in 3 weeks! The other is for a friend that I grew up with. So excited to do both!


2 comments:

  1. How fantastic!! Congratulations! Both on being published and doing the weddings! I am looking forward to seeing the pics as I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by