Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving






Here's a few pictures from our Thanksgiving which was wonderful!! Tom did all the cooking I assisted. We had a small crowd my pilgrim size dining room table was put to use. Taylor & Maddie played good. We cooked a little turkey breast and mac & cheese, sweet potato fluff. Dad & Lynn made a yummy ham, and yucky orange stuff. We had apple pie and pumpkin pie. num num ! as Maddie would say. Maddie loved the turkey!
We are cooking Christmas dinner too so excited!! Correction Tom is cooking Christmas dinner.
I hope to make some stuff thou. I want to make something in my bean pot and
maybe some Sangeria!
My new blog is still a work in progress, I need to sit down and add the rest of the extras to my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by