Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009



Havin a ball


Mike (my brother & Lindsey & Mason


My parents with the grandkids (2 of them)

We have always gone to my Aunt & Uncle's house on Christmas eve for as long as I can remember. This year they had it in the barn, which is okay except for the whole left side of the roof was leaking. Which made it slippery. Maddie was running around and it was a chore to keep her out of the water. She was kept busy watching everyone open their presents. She sat so still but got so excited about the ribbons & bows. She would wrap them around her neck and clap & cheer, laugh. My Aunt gave me the best present ever My Grandmothers porcelin doll. It was hers made she was little. I cried and cried.. and still get teared eyed thinking about it. It has to be 70 or close to 80 yrs old. And is great condition. When I picked it up out of the gift bag when we got home it's eyes blinked. Amazing that they made them like that that long along.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by