Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Sneak Peek

Amy the beautiful bride & her talented sister whom baked their organic cake & styled her hair


Amy & Jason's wedding bands, they like Crochet so I thought this was fitting

The wedding was held here at the Inn at Mitchell House
Which is a Green hotel check out their website here: http://www.innatmitchellhouse.com/

Yay! I was fortunate enough to get the opportunity to second shoot for Natalie of Natalie Franke Photography http://www.nataliefrankephotography.blogspot.com/ Historic Chestertown was the location of this beautiful Inn. It helped that the weather was enjoyable. Amy & Jason put together such a thoughtful & meaningful Green wedding. The Inn, food, cake, and dress details were all organic and all natural. Pretty neat! Working with Natalie was awesome! She is very laid back, and talented. She made me feel at ease and gave me the chance to be creative. I learned alot & can't wait to get her feed back on my photos. A few more to come. So check back.
Working hard on these photos as it's a short week and I am headed to Rodanthe for a much needed vacation.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by