Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas in St. Michaels Photo Shoot


I got to participate in a photo opportunity for Christmas in St. Michaels with a few members from the camera club. The community for St. Michaels was looking for shots for their brochures and website. It was fun! We got to be paporotzzi for the day. I was able to shoot the breakfast with Santa at Town Dock Restaurant. Seeing the kids reaction when Santa walked in was priceless. That was my favorite. I also got to shoot the parade which I haven't seen in forever. These two photos were my favorite of the bunch. It was a learning experience. I picked up a few pointers from the more experienced members which will help me. I just learned that I have 7 photos that were picked to be submitted to the community. Cross your fingers for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by