Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Keep Calm & Sew on

Cute lil Catapillar Shirt  Size 18M
Perfect for summer


Little Red Polka Dot Kite w/Teal trim

 
New Scrappy Flower Purse
Makes me think of Spring
Love the gray & pink combo.
The outside is gray with Pink stitching.
And the inside of the purse is lined in hot pink
which makes it so easy to find stuff.

Been busy sewing my huge butt off.
Getting ready to add some more
 goodies to my Etsy shop.
Hoping to get them added this evening.
So be sure to stop by and check it out.
Also I have been doing some custom orders
so if you see something you like but need it in a different size drop me an email.
I'd be happy to put something together for you.

Also check out this cute lil beach cover up
or dress. I think it's better suited as a cover up. 
Anyway found it at a consignment shop and added
some cute starfish appliques to it to beachy
it up some. I even added some button for details.
Make me want summer to hurry up!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by