Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Artwork

Sweet Piggies... Painting away





We decided to work on some artwork for the babies room.
My sister in law came up with a great idea that we let
Maddie create a piece for baby brothers nursery.
What a great idea to include her in the decorating & so forth
So I picked up some canvas the other day., in WalMart of all places.
Didn't even know they carry it. But I got 2 for $6 can't beat that.
She did one for baby brothers room and one for her new big girl room.
She loves painting and wanted to do more, more mommy more..
I'll have to post a picture of the finished project. I ended up painting the
sides of the canvas to give it a little something. They turned out pretty cute
I'll have to post a picture soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by