Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Relics of an old town





Thought I'd take a break from the Wine & Food photos.
 And share some photos from a little town we breezed thru while in town 
Don't ask me the name of it, I don't think they had a sign.. it was so small.
I love the house in the first picture wish I could have explored a little.
But for that I would have to get over my fear of snakes...eek
I love the little black & white store.,
 I can barely read the sign but looks like it was a grocery/general store maybe.

Busy week this week preparing for Miss Maddie's 2nd birthday party.
I think I mentioned before I am making Maddie's cake,
However Tom and I decided to each make our own cake.
As we both had different ideas in mind.
This will be a cake contest!!
We are going to have everyone vote to see who's cake is better.
I know we are dorks... ha,ha




1 comment:

  1. that old black & white building would be perfect for a photo shoot don't you think?

    good luck w/ your cake

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by