Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Yum Yum

Shrimp & Grits  From Amos Mosquito's in Atlantic Beach 
One of our favorite restaurants
My favorites there are the Skeeter Rita & their homemade potato chips..
But I think shrimp & grits is a new favorite
It's decorated with spanish moss & has the coolest bathrooms (lol)
Complete with pictures of outhouses and buzzing sounds of mosquito play out of their speakers
This was yummy, scallops and onions,peppers, mango
with a spicy sauce




Another one of my favorites
Grilled Pork belly sounds interesting, but was great!!

Few pictures of the delightful food from the Beaufort Food & Wine Weekend Festivities
I was lucky enough to get to sample some of the great varieties of  food that was available.
They had a great mix of food.  Made by local chefs & restaurants in the areas.
A few tables had food  being cooked/served at one end of the table and
wine being served on the other end that complimented the food.



5 comments:

  1. awesome pictures - I am reading this post at 10:00am and I am already hungry for dinner--
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I am really hungry after looking at all of your beautiful photographs.

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I truly appreciate it.

    xo
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous food, gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to eat one of everything. yummo!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by