Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Some days you just gotta JUMP




Typing here in NC on another dreary rainy day
Thought I'd share some photos from last weeks, 
sofa cushion cover washing day, which was a big hit with the kids

We enjoyed a great weekend here beautiful weather
Took the kids to the circus, did some yard saleing,
 Checked out the Azalea Festival 
Worked on projects around the house

Have you ever had some many projects that your just not sure what to
start first., seems like that is happening all the time here


Working on lots of new projects and vintage goodies for the shop 
I am exploring the new and old 
inspired by my surroundings 




Speaking of the old and the new how do you like my new page here ?
Thanks to Maree @ Grey Loves Design I have a new set up
Notice the Social Media Icons above
Click there to find me on Pinterest, Etsy, etc.

Thanks for stopping by 



This is Dalton's whoa face 
he's getting into the whole idea of jumping by this photo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by