Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pinterest Inspired Entry Way





Howdy, Happy Tuesday
Back at it after a weekend of celebrating 
our 7 anniversary
and visiting with my Dad & Lynn 
Can't wait to share more on that later

But I wanted to post a few pictures of my 
"work in progress" Pinterest  inspired Entry Way
It all started with the photo above, 
I love the curtains on the side windows
the rug, the dresser.
Mine doesn't look quite as good as I envisioned
 let's just say but it's a starting point





Love the Curtains (HomeGoods Find)
 wish they were a tad bit longer
I thought about adding a fabric ruffle addition to the bottom,
 to spiff them up some 
What do you think ?



Loving this lil vignette our family photo canvas
two plates that were my Grandmothers & an old crock
filled with Stuffed Sugar & Flour sacks



Next up is adding some more color, to perk it up some
And finding a thin console or sofa table for the other wall
and some more art work

I'd also like to add some hooks for hanging purses
and few coats

$$ is extremely tight these days, so trying to work/repurpose things
or find stuff at consignment shops etc.


Ooh forgot to add follow me on Pinterest here 
http://pinterest.com/mchphotography7/

2 comments:

  1. ooh it looks great! i love the theater seats there- they look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful - well done! I have those same bothersome windows on the side of my door and I haven't known how to cover them - this is perfect! Thanks for the inspiration. (I found you at A Wise Woman Link-Up.) Have a blessed day ~

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by