Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

More Etsy Happiness

Tom Swift Vintage Book ~ check out those sexy swim trunks

Howdy Folks, Thought I'd pop in to update on a couple new things
recently added my Etsy shop 


How cute is this Vintage Farm Table Cloth
perfect for a farm house kitchen


 One of my favorite Shabby Chic Like Tablecloths
Pretty Aqua, Purple & Pinks
Would even be cute thrown over a desk


Another favorite is this mellow yellow enamel cup
How cute would this be on your window sill with some Herbs or Succulents in it



Sweet Granny Square Blanket
Perfect for a baby gift or repurpose into a pillow ??
Lots of ideas for this beauty




I have added 3 of these cookie molds
how unique perfect decor piece for a hutch or shadowbox 



Stop on by and check out my shop here 

Also another cool shop to check it out is Dust & Rust My Bro's Etsy shop 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you, Thanks for stopping by